Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pancake Log 10.04

Pancake & Waffle from the Officer's Club
From Pancakes
Last week Caroline, Guero and I went to the brunch buffet at the Officer's Club. The pancakes aren't all that great but the fresh made waffles are wonderful. I really love Sunday's where after church I get to spend time with good friends (especially when we eat my favorite food). They even let me use their kitchen that afternoon so I could make cookies in an actual oven.

Two weeks ago I was able to take a tour of the USS George Washington. It was really cool to be aboard. I even got to sit in the captains chair! I did get in a little trouble though... They wouldn't let me turn the steering wheel and there were buttons everywhere I had to push one! I managed to hold back but then while sitting in one of the really cool chairs I was playing with the phones and accidentally pushed a button. Then someone came on over the intercom and yelled at me not to touch anything. Since I haven't been tracked down I must not have broken anything or caused some sort of international event.

From GW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I've been called, or informed of anything, you're in the clear. It would have been nice to hear from NCIS even if it was to bail you out of jail.

Anonymous said...

You are a very smart person!