Sunday, January 25, 2009

Working Out

At school we have started an exercise challenge called "Anchors Away," and because of that I have begun keeping a bit more accurate total of my workouts. I am really surprised at how much time I spend at the gym working out. The Total Time listed below is my time working out, I am actually in the gym much longer since I usually shower and change there. I think I take more showers in the base gym than I do at home.

Totals for this week:
  • Total Time: 490 minutes
  • Run/Walk: 12.1 miles
  • Bike: 25 miles
  • Swim: 1200 meters
  • Eliptical: 70 minutes
  • Trainer: 120 minutes
Just thought I would share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't overdo everything, find time for some fun, or are there alot of good looking guys at the gum. Do you bike to work?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant the gym not the gum.