Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mind42

This week I introduced Monica to Mind42.com. It's a really great site for setting up mind maps and she is using it to create a really cool webquest for her students. I had a great time showing her this tool and helping her set it up, maybe one day it can be my job?

Not much happened this week and this weekend is very low key. It is raining and I melt so I really need to stay inside. Tomorrow I will take the risk and go to Mass then drop some Superbowl necessities off in my classroom to be fully prepared for Superbowl Monday. My students and I will be watching the big game and doing some mathematical analysis of teams' winning records for the year. (I will do whatever it takes to watch the game at school!)

My work out updates: Total Minutes: 435, Run/Walk: 13.3miles, Bike: 14miles, Swim: 1200meters, and of course my personal trainer: 150minutes. (No elliptical this week, I was kind of tired.)

2 days to SUPERBOWL!! GO CARDS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO BIG RED! LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SUPERBOWL PARTY LATER!