Sunday, February 22, 2009

This Week

This week was pretty normal, for Japan. I found out I can run to base in the same amount of time it takes the drive there and in less time than it takes to drive home from there. And I run REALLY SLOW. I found it interesting that it is not at all unusual to anyone here that 8 women took a bath together (actually a couple more, but we didn't know them). On Friday night some of us went to a near-by onsen to relax after our "short" week. I love onsens, sitting around in a bathtub with very hot steamy water is great, especially when that tub is outside under the stars. It was pretty cold outside so it felt even better to in that water and then step out and see our skin steaming. The rest of the week was pretty uneventful, if you can call those two things events.

No comments: