Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Got Lost

Again! This weekend I went for a short run (about 4mi). I thought I knew the route I was taking, I had run it before...

But when I ran it before I had gotten a little lost and very luckily ended up where I need to be. Very lucky, since I expected my house to be on the right side of the road but it on the left up hill!

Back to this run... I thought I would get luckily lost again but nothing looked familiar. I was confused but didn't want to stop running to figure it out. Usually when I get lost I go though some magic vortex and end up where I need to be so I wasn't all that worried. Finally when I was reached the end of the 4mi I stopped to really look around. Turns out I had taken a wrong turn WAY back and had ended up running away from home almost the whole way. My little 40min run turned into a 2hr adventure.

That's life in Japan, you never know what to expect and getting lost is the norm.

No comments: