Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHRS DAY

Happy Mothers Day, MOM!!
I want to say how much my mother means to me, she is the best anyone could dream to ask for. Here are just 10 of the things I have learned from my mom.
  1. Birdhouses are not always meant for birds.
  2. Gambling is a legitmate investment
  3. If you like a blouse you should get it in every color
  4. Superbowl IS a holiday (requiring special outfits, decorations, and LOTS of food)
  5. Sit ups are harder than giving birth
  6. Stealing is not always a crime, what if you REALLY want it?
  7. There can never be too many Christmas trees in one house
  8. I am perfect, thank you very much
  9. Mom's voice can make any situation better
  10. There is no end to the love she can show

There is so much more I have learned from Mom. And I am pretty sure my lessons aren't over yet, thankfully.

I LOVE YOU, MOMMY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Restaurants want you to take their menu, why else would they just leave them on the tables, that also includes thir salt shakers. Thank you, I guess you were paying attention.