Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back in Plymouth!

So far I have been in Plymouth 3 days. The trip here was suprisingly uneventful-- can't remember the last time I flew without some kind of yuckiness! I am sure that I am jinxing it by mentioning it here but I am too excited over the ease of travel to not comment on it.

My first night was great. There was a welcome get together-- appetizeres and wine. Then JP planned for us to visit a skooner (sp?) boat for nothing less than a wine tasting. What better way to kick of my trip to England than with lots of drinking with my old friends.

Monday was a good day back in class. Not too stressful, just getting an idea of what's to come, okay that was a little stressful. We tried to go to that mall in the afternoon to pick up a few things we forgot. But, the mall closes at 5!!!! What is that about?!?! I forgot how early everything closes around here.

Tuesday, already feels like a week! There is so much to do, I need to get my iImage together. Some picture to show my passion (math). Ideas are welcome! I also got to see the Mars Rover, VERY COOL. She is visiting for the week while the scientists have meetings to talk about the really cool things she can do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no good ideas for you. However, we hope you have fun and slug through the work.

Miss ya!! Moni and Ben

Unknown said...

Keep blogging. I mean, come on, you're getting a tech degree for goodness sake!!