Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pancake Log 10.15

My flight from Tokyo to San Fransisco was cancelled. Of course I did not find this out until I tried to check in (the email notification came 40 min after that). They moved me to a flight on Singapore at 6:45pm which was then delayed to 7:10pm. Also my connection changed to having a layover in LAX, the most confusing airport. But the worst part, the WORST part other than having to spend an extra 8hrs in airports was that I had gotten an upgrade to first class on the original flights! But no more, back to regular economy- I know my life is so hard.

But why is this post under the PancakeLog title you ask? Well ... as hard as it was being relegated back to my usual economy I still got to order my vegetarian meals. AND the vegetarian breakfast was... dadada... PANCAKES! They were a great surprise and actually pretty good. Didn't have my camera in my seat so sadly there is no picture of my wonderful surprise pancakes. Pancakes are great but when they come a surprise, I think they may be a little better.

No comments: