Sunday, August 21, 2011

Big Mansion

Walking home today I met a very nice Japanese man. He really wanted to talk to me and he did. . . mostly in Japanese. I told him I only spoke English, but that didn't seem to bother him at all. He tried to tell me his name, but I was having a hard time understanding. So to help me he took off his hat to show me his name. It was so cute- his name and phone number were written inside! Anyway, it didn't really help me since his name was written with Japanese characters. I think he said his name means "Big Mansion" but he could have been describing his home, he also tried to tell me where he lived. He asked me where I lived and if I used this road everyday. I think he was trying to ask me about trimming my hedges? Well he was very nice and tried really hard to have a conversation with me. In the end he said something and then said "Bye bye" with a wave. I like Big Mansion. 

No comments: