Sunday, October 19, 2008

FINALLY!!

I am finally moving into my new home tomorrow! I have everyone coming over tomorrow, the gas guys, the electricians to up my amps, the loaner furniture people, the movers with my things, and my realtors. They are all due to begin arriving around 8am and most will be gone by noon. My biggest worry is actually finding the house. I have never driven there myself and have only been there 3x's (and the third time the driver took a "short cut").

I found out Thursday that my staircase is too small to take an American size bed up the stairs so I can only get a twin American bed. Looks like I am going to be buying a Japanese bed, sounds fun right? All part of living in Japan.

One more thing. The internet will not be connected at my house for at least two weeks! Those withdraws are going to be worse than the caffeine ones I just went through. Not really a complaint, just mostly a whine.

No comments: