Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lab 7

To anyone not Joe or Brandon, This is an assignment for my class. It will not make sense to anyone except my teachers or classmates. Sorry for any confusion.

Web pages and blogs have many differences, at first look their basic layout is different. Web pages are basically static with links taking you to different parts of the content. Blogs are more fluid, changing often, sometimes multiple times a day, and is one long feed. Both resources allow embedding of various types of mediums, pictures, videos, etc. Blogs offer more in the way of archiving the history, you can choose to go to posts specifically from a certain time period, or you can specify a particular "tag" you are interest in. Web pages offer a larger "area" for you to play with allowing you to set up your own layout and once things have been changed they are always changed.

I am going to use a blog to work with my TPACK project. I am going to compare paper/pencil to calculator or computer based technologies to do computations in math class. I will use the a blog to allow teachers to comment on their findings while using the technologies presented. I can also use the blog to allow room to add more content and information about possible uses.

No comments: