Friday, July 11, 2008

Week 3

I can't believe week three is already over. The last thing I remember is Sunday, but it's Friday now something happened. Let's see if I can remember anything . . .

Monday, I only know that I posted. And that is only because my posts are dated.

Tuesday we turned in our TPaCKs. Then went to the Fresher for a long evening of relaxing, our professors came out to join us. I learned how to play darts, and we convinced the bar tender that it was both Tuesday and Wednesday- we wanted both specials.

Wednesday, um . . .

Thursday, now that I remember- it SUCKED. Well actually only a part of it was bad. Class was fine, actually got my work done early. But then I got out of class. I was typing up my to-do list when my computer decided it was done. Shut down, no power. My battery died entirely before leaving for England so I have been keeping my laptop plugged in all the time- not very convenient for a portable device. But then Thursday the power cord went on strike also, or rather quit. My computer is a Dell and the only way to get a proper power cord is to order one, but I can't do that here, since it would most likely arrive after I left. So I went to Staples hoping for a miracle, there was not one. But they sent me to another store that MIGHT have what I needed. And then they sent me to another store that MIGHT have what I needed. That third store had something that COULD work, it cost 50pounds ($100) . And it does work but not really well, it'll do for the time being. So after all that, and the good cry I had, I only wanted to go to the gym and shower before dinner. Gym was fine. My shower however broke. The handle came right off!!

Now it's Friday, just have to wait and see. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER PROBLEMS, MY INTERNET DIED FOR FOUR DAYS TOO. HOPE YOUR DAYS GET BETTER. MISS YOU.