Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baptism

After leaving London I had the best weekend in Detroit. I got to go and be with some of my best friends who have become really more like family, especially since I just became the Godmother of baby Erinn, the most beautiful and precious baby. LisaMarie's whole family was gathered since this week began with the baptisms and will end with a wedding. They are such wonderful people! So welcoming and they made me feel very much like part of the family. I am so blessed to have made these wonderful friends in Misawa and then continue to becoming family. (I have mention how wonderful Joey is too!!)

And one more thing. . . I am moving to Japan again. I will be returning to Yokosuka Middle School. I can't wait to get back to traveling and seeing all my friends overseas. My family has been great and are very understanding of my need to keep moving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when do you arrive in Japan? Alicis has decided to visit you FINALLY!!! So when will you have a place that we can all hang around in and stink up?

Anonymous said...

Hi, congratulations, I know you wanted to go back. I am excited for you! Love, Tia Alicia