Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Day

My day started about an hour late. I slept in and only had 20 min to get ready for school. Needless to say I was a few minutes late meeting my ride. Actually my ride was also late and when I wasn't there assumed I had already left for school. I ended up taking a taxi to the school and was about 20 min late. As I walked into the school who do I happen to run into first thing? Yup. You guessed it. I ran into my brand new principal. Of course it was him who else would you run into when arriving late to a new job? I immediately apologized. To which he asked "What for? You just got our of a cab so something must have happened." He didn't press for details and appeared completely understanding. Everyone at school was completely understanding, they were more concerned for my welfare than anything else.

This evening my friend invited me to join in salsa night at the A-club. It was fun, and a little odd. Taking a salsa lesson in Japan from a little Japanese couple. And then after the lesson we went to the Italian restaurant where I had kung pao pizza.

My day began badly but luckily improved throughout.

No comments: