Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Present

Got my first birthday present yesterday!! I love my birthday! Don't tell Deanna but I love my new bag, it is going to be great for riding my bike. Not sure what I plan for Friday but I am looking forward to my birthday cake. Ben is making one special for me so I am sure it will be great.

Today I moved out of the BOQ and will be going to live in the Navy Lodge for at least 3 weeks. I picked up the paperwork for my new house yesterday. They are doing all the renovations I asked for!

The house is over 13,000 sqft and only one bedroom! That's right one bedroom but there are two tatami rooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. I asked (half joking) if they could turn one of the tatami rooms into a real room- basically I was asking them to build some walls for me. They realtor just smiled at me probably thinking "Silly American! Asking for silly things." But he called his office they had a good laugh, but to humor the silly American they asked the owner. And do you know he said "YES"?!?! I went back to the house and they asked if there was anything else I wanted, so I made a wish list. Basically redesigning every closet in the house, adding shelving and hanging bars everywhere. The realtor again laughed at me, but I told him that is what he gets for allowing me a wish list. And again the owner said "YES". I am really excited for my new home. (In three weeks.)

No comments: