Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Saturday was spent looking for someplace to live. Nothing really said "This is home" to me so I am going to keep looking. I'm hoping that better things will come along, I'm not in any hurry to find something right now. This is where I am going to live for at least the next two years, possibly more, so it needs to feel right to me.

Sunday I got to spend the day with my two best friends in Japan. I had brunch with Monica and Ben to start the day. The remainder of the day was spent sitting around Jill's house, mostly talking but also creating the website for her wedding. If you want to see what I put together for her you can go HERE.

Today, Monday, I completed my first 5k since my knee surgery. I was VERY slow but I wasn't last, so I accomplished my only two goals- finishing and not being dead last. It was fun to try the race and there were quite a few people from school there.

No comments: