Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 2

Don't worry I am not going to post daily about classes.

We had a long day today, but at least today I had enough coffee in my system to keep me slightly more awake than yesterday. Turns out my copy of Dreamweaver is soooooo old that they don't really even have instructions on how to use it anymore.

Today was my turn to cook dinner, I teamed up with Doug again (we cooked together last year). Lucky for my classmate Doug did the planning and the cooking. We even got yelled at for raising the bar so early even though the hardest part of the meal was the chopping of the sausages and vegetables. But we did have 4 courses, bread appetizer, salad, main dish, and dessert. JP decided to join us and he brought a nice bottle of white wine to share. I am now off for the rest of the week, it won't be my turn to cook or do dishes again until next week sometime.

I have procrastinated enough, there are 3 more articles to read, 3 web pages in 3 different programs to design, and an action research paper to begin. Time for work.

No comments: