Friday, June 20, 2008

St. Mungo's

That's right, I was there. Okay it's not the hospital from Harry Potter but a museum, but still I got to go. Glasgow was great, went to the Glasgow Cathedral, St. Mungo's museum, the National Museum, and to got to walk around their shopping district. Nothing too exciting, but a very nice day.

I am now in Edinburgh, just arrived an hour ago. I have already gotten directions to the coffee shop JK Rowling started Harry Potter. I am very excited to go there, the guy at the front desk said it was pretty cool, there are pictures hanging up and you can sit at the actual table. I think I am going to buy a new copy of Sorcerer’s Stone and read a little there. I just need to find out the name of the hotel she finished writing Deathly Hallows at and my trip will be successful.

Oh yeah and I saw guy wearing a kilt playing a bagpipe as I got off the train. Couldn’t take a picture since I had so much luggage, but will try to find him again to prove it to you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you already go to Scotland? If not, take lots of castle pictures!

Heather said...

Where is my new update? Don't you know I am vicariously on vacation too! I need to know what "we" did today!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having fun. Would you believe it was 114 in Phoenix today.

Linda said...

114?!?!? I was wearing a jacket all day yesterday (except during my hike!)