Thursday, June 19, 2008

Loch Lomond

Loch Lomond was beautiful today, the sun was shining for most of the day and it was actually on the warm side. I only needed my sweater for most of the day, it wasn't until late afternoon that I needed my light jacket. I got to see the Balloch Castle right on the edge of the lake, it's not open for visitors but I got to walk around the area and the surrounding park. I also met some really nice people and got to be in some of thier pictures. There was a also a pair of Australians playing music in the park who were fun to watch. The afternoon was spent walking 8miles to Luss, a small town on the edge of the other side of the lake. The town was very cute and quaint. I did spend more time walking there than actually being there, but all is well. I am sure to be sore tomorrow. So far this evening I have spent it watching American TV with some Germans and Swedes, and who knows what other nationality. Pretty cool since we are all sitting in a castle in Scotland.

2 comments:

Babe said...

Random search?
I can just hear you, "What do you want? Do you want me to eat some of the peanut butter?".
I'm excited to see all of your pictures, as long as there aren't any bridges in them. Dirty window or not I'm sure they are beautiful.
I MISS YOU!!

Linda said...

I miss you too!!